The purpose of ICIOT 2020 is to bring together researchers, mathematicians, engineers and practitioners interested on various aspects related to information and communication
The papers will be made to appear in a book to be published by ASDF HQ, India in EDLIB (www.edlib.net). All the published paper will be indexed by Google Scholar and various others search engines.
- Security for homes, businesses and public settings
- Healthcare at home and in hospitals
- Manufacturing, construction and retail
- Transportation: cars, buses, metro, trains
- Utilities: electricity, water, gas, drainage
- Energy efficiency, smart appliances and the smart grid
- Managing emergencies: floods, fires, earthquakes and civil disturbances
- Role of Semantics
- User Interfaces
- Open Market
- Mesh wireless sensors technology and case studies
- Real time locating systems (RTLS) assessed: WiFi, UWB, ultrasound Indoor Positioning Systems
- Passive RFID and passive RFID sensors
- Indoor Positioning Systems IPS
- Ultra low power electronics
- Energy storage for the internet of things
- Energy harvesting
- Printed and ubiquitous electronics
- Architecture and Infrastructure
- Conceptual frameworks for the Internet of Things
- Service oriented architectures
- Heterogeneous network infrastructure
- Parallel⁄distributed system architectures
- Internet of Things as a socio-technical system
- System Design, Modeling and Evaluation
- System hardware design, MEMS design, sensors design
- System software design
- Embedded software, Filtering, "Things" Semantics ⁄ Ontolog
- Application software design
- System modeling and evaluation
- Intelligent Data Processing
- Data fusion and mining algorithms
- Pervasive computing
- Grid Computing, clouding computing, genetic algorithms, ant algorithms
- Neural Network Computing, Learning Automata
- Modeling and simulation algorithms
- Networks and Communications
- Post-IP Networks
- Heterogeneous network gateway design
- Network routing algorithms, communication algorithms
- Global sensor networks and positioning technology
- Network and communication protocols for IoT
- Scalable distributed sensing and control
- Description will be given shortly.
- Reliability, Security, Privacy and Trust
- Reliability and fault-tolerance
- Privacy and information sharing
- Intrusion detection and analysis
- Trust and safety of cyber world and physical world
- Data security and biometric-based security
- Nanocommunication network
- Description will be given shortly.
- Applications, Business and Social Issues
- Applications from industry: manufacturing, logistics, banking, smart grid, building, etc.
- Applications in Environment: agriculture & breeding, environmental management, etc.
- Cyber human and network life, e-health, digital home
- Society and relativity: governmental services, digital city, etc.
- Design and innovative application of online social networking
- Web of things
- Performance evaluation and measurements
Not limited to the above topics, but ensure that there is no other major areas of Conference which is running parallel to this.
Selected papers of the Conference publication may be recommended for publication in Reputed Journals (Print Edition) after acquiring the written consent from the authors of the paper(s) subject to any other fees related to the publication. Publication into the Journals is at the discretion of the Publisher(s) and not into the hands of ASDF or the Host Institute. Further, the waiting period of the Journal Publication will be mentioned in the Acceptance Letter and shall not be forced to modify at any sequence.
Click here to View the Journals
Authors should submit a paper in English, carefully checked for correct grammar and spelling, addressing one or several of the conference areas or topics. Each paper should clearly indicate the nature of its technical⁄scientific contribution, and the problems, domains or environments to which it is applicable. Only original papers should be submitted. Authors are advised to follow ethical norms regarding plagiarism and self-plagiarism thoroughly before submitting and must make sure that their submissions do not substantially overlap work which has been published elsewhere or simultaneously submitted to a journal or another conference with proceedings. Papers that contain any form of plagiarism will be rejected without reviews.
Authors can submit their work in the form of a Regular Paper, representing completed and validated research, or as a Position Paper, portraying a short report of work in progress or an arguable opinion about an issue discussing ideas, facts, situations, methods, procedures or results of scientific research focused on one of the conference topic areas. All papers must be submitted through the online submission platform. After the paper submission has been successfully completed, authors will receive an automatic confirmation e-mail.
Submit Papers Now Call for Papers